Revitol Cellulite Solution Review: Visible Effects in Just 28 Days?
Cellulitis is often characterized by dimples or bumps on certain portions of the skin, usually on the tummies, thighs, and buttocks. While cellulitis can occur in both men and women, these are more commonly experienced by women due to distinct muscle, fat, and tissue arrangements and distributions.
Though the exact cause of cellulite is still unknown, several factors that may lead to cellulite formation and appearance include hormonal changes, genetic conditions, poor diet, unhealthy lifestyle, and slow metabolism, among others. Cellulitis generally does not pose harmful effects to the body. However, most would still prefer to reduce, if not totally get rid of, cellulitis since it is often perceived to be unattractive.
At present, various treatments for cellulite removal have been suggested, but these have yet to be scientifically proven to be 100% effective. Some of these include liposuction, carboxytherapy, laser treatment, and acoustic wave therapy. Meanwhile, certain creams and lotions also present themselves as more affordable alternatives to cellulite reduction. One of these is the Cellulite Solution by Revitol.
Cellulite Reduction Claims
Revitol’s Cellulite Solution is clinically proven to lessen cellulite appearance and minimize cellulite formation while producing visible results in just 28 days. This solution claims to work on every skin type, both in men and women.
Revitol also boasts of an easy-absorption formula with all-natural content, consisting of the following active ingredients:
- Retinol A – known for its anti-aging benefits and skin cell production properties. This substance also aids in reducing and lightening dark spots caused by premature aging, hormonal changes, hyperpigmentation, and other blemish scars.
- L-Carnitine – an amino acid that assists the body in burning fat, which in turn decreases cellulite formation.
- Caffeine in Coffee and Tea Extracts – temporarily tightens skin tissues for a toned appearance, and stimulates blood circulation through expanding blood vessels.
- Algae Extract – enhances skin moisture and elasticity through minimizing swelling.
- Bladderwrack Extract – a type of seaweed, which acts as a preventive agent, that not only helps soothe common skin irritations, but also helps lessen visible signs of skin aging.
- Capsicum Extract – more commonly known as a bell pepper. This substance effectively keeps the skin young-looking and healthy through protecting it from oxidative damage that may lead to further signs of premature aging.
Does It Really Work?
Revitol’s website features a number of testimonials of users who are satisfied with their experience of Revitol’s Cellulite Solution. Some of them claim to have seen positive effects in as early as 2 to 4 weeks. Likewise, Revitol claims that its Cellulite Solution is verified and recommended by doctors, and further backed by clinically proven results.
In fact, Revitol is also generous enough to offer a free trial sample on select packages, and a 90-day full refund guarantee for unsatisfied users.
All these assertions do sound convincing enough. However, it is also important to keep in mind that what works for other people, may not necessarily work for you. Similarly, manifestations of effects may also differ from one user to another, considering some factors such as skin type, cellulite problem intensity, and lifestyle choices.
Although Revitol claims that its product is made from all-natural ingredients, and is suitable for all skin types, it is still advised to conduct a skin patch test for any allergic reaction that your skin may have towards the solution’s active ingredients.