Grade A CBD Oil: Is It Worth It?
Grade A CBD Oil, a cannabis product, has been proven effective in relieving various types of internal and external pain. Cannabidiol (CBD) oil is simply sweeping the market due to its positive effects on the human body.back to menu ↑
But just what is CBD Oil?
Contrary to what you may be thinking, CBD is not marijuana. Both products come from the same hemp family, but not both have Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). THC is the component that gives the “high,” and takes users on euphoric episodes upon intake.
CBD is THC-free and works with Endocannabinoid System (ECS) to strengthen its receptors. ECS is responsible for regulating important functions in your body like sleeping, eating, cognitive thinking, inflammation, and relaxation. ECS receptors like the CBI and CM are strengthened because of CBD.back to menu ↑
Grade A CBD Oil Pros
Now, what makes Grade A CBD Oil a good choice as a CBD oil source? Grade A is an all-natural, toxin-free product that does not contain any synthetic component like stimulants or pesticides. This CBD oil is 100% safe and can either be ingested, used for external pain and aches, and even vaped. Grade A CBD Oil is pharmaceutically tested and graded, meaning the product is potent and effective. It is also THC-Free, so you’ll experience the medical benefits of cannabis without the need to experience the “high”.
And, yes, Grade A CBD Oil use is legal in 50 states being a cannabis product.
CBD has been proven to treat the development of Osteoarthritis and provide relief for joint pains. Studies have also shown that epileptic patients subjected to CBD oil treatment had limited episodes of seizure, showing possible positive effects against epilepsy. In 2016, a study found a patient who suffered from post-traumatic stress and insomnia responsive to CBD oil treatment, exhibiting decreased anxiety and increased quality and quantity in sleep.
The British Journal of Pharmacology & Jem has clinically proven that CBD oil is indeed effective in combating common ailments such as nausea and vomiting; psychosis disorders; inflammatory disorders; neurodegenerative diseases; high blood sugar; and even mental disorders like anxiety and depression.back to menu ↑
Grade A CBD Oil Cons
Now, before you buy any CBD Oil product, you should know the reported side effects of taking it first. Although most CBD Oil products are known to have positive effects, rare instances of diarrhea and nausea have been reported for a handful of people.
Also, because of the boom of CBD Oil on the market, some manufacturers produce synthetic CBD, so it is really hard to determine what brand you can trust.back to menu ↑
Thankfully, Grade A CBD Oil contains pure CBD, which means the product you will be getting is 100% reliable and has all the benefits that CBD guarantees.back to menu ↑
How to buy?
- Grade A CBD Oil. Retrieved from https://www.gradeacbd.com/premiumcbdoil/clicked/us1/?AFFID=***&SID=***#
- Ujváry I, Hanuš L (2016) Human metabolites of cannabidiol: a review on their formation, biological activity, and relevance in therapy, Cannabis and Cannabinoid Research1:1, 90–101, DOI: 10.1089/can.2015.0012.
- Philpott, H. T., O’Brien, M., & McDougall, J. J. (2017). Attenuation of early phase inflammation by cannabidiol prevents pain and nerve damage in rat osteoarthritis. Pain, 158(12), 2442–2451. http://doi.org/10.1097/j.pain.0000000000001052
- Perucca, E. (2017). Cannabinoids in the Treatment of Epilepsy: Hard Evidence at Last? Journal of Epilepsy Research, 7(2), 61–76. http://doi.org/10.14581/jer.17012
- Shannon, S., &Opila-Lehman, J. (2016). Effectiveness of Cannabidiol Oil for Pediatric Anxiety and Insomnia as Part of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder: A Case Report. The Permanente Journal, 20(4), 108–111. http://doi.org/10.7812/TPP/16-005
- Melissa Conrad Stöppler, C. Neuropathy Types (Diabetic), Causes, Treatment, & Medication. Retrieved from https://www.emedicinehealth.com/neuropathy/article_em.htm#what_is_neuropathy
- Hausman-Kedem M, Menascu S, Kramer U. Efficacy of CBD-enriched medical cannabis for treatment of refractory epilepsy in children and adolescents – An observational, longitudinal study. Brain & Development[serial online]. August 2018;40(7):544-551. Available from: Academic Search Complete, Ipswich, MA. Accessed July 4, 2018.
- (2017, March 30). CBD Oil Development Continues to be a Major Pillar of the Cannabis Industry due to Variety of Uses in Consumer Products. PR Newswire US.
- Devinsky, O., Cilio, M. R., Cross, H., Fernandez-Ruiz, J., French, J., Hill, C., … Friedman, D. (2014). Cannabidiol: Pharmacology and potential therapeutic role in epilepsy and other neuropsychiatric disorders. Epilepsia, 55(6), 791–802. http://doi.org/10.1111/epi.12631