Clearer Skin in Weeks! Is it Possible with Acnezine?
Acne is an inflammatory skin condition that occurs when the pores become clogged with excessive oil, dirt, and dead skin cells. It is characterized by the formation and appearance of blackheads, whiteheads, and pimples usually on the face, chest, and back. Although acne is commonly experienced during puberty, it may still affect people across all ages.
While many believe that acne breakouts are caused by lack of sleep, stress, and a poor diet consisting mostly of fatty foods, it is also most likely caused by certain hereditary traits or hormonal changes in the body.
Regardless of its severity, acne is a serious problem because it can cause a lack of self-confidence, if not treated in the long run. Acnezine by Revitol is one of the many skin care products that claim to help prevent acne.
What is Acnezine?
Acnezine is a 2-in-1 skincare solution which consists of an Acne Treatment Cream and a Dietary Supplement. Unlike regular acne treatments which work only on the skin’s surface, Acnezine offers solutions for both the inside and outside of the skin.
Acnezine claims to clear skin by eliminating blackheads, whiteheads, and pimples, and to prevent further acne breakouts—in as fast as 4 weeks!back to menu ↑
What’s in Acnezine?back to menu ↑
Each capsule of the supplement contains:
- Vitamin E Acetate – a known antioxidant with skin-conditioning and SPF properties.
- Vitamin C Ester – promotes skin elasticity, and reduces signs of hyperpigmentation and another premature aging.
- Hydrolyzed Collagen – replenishes the collagen proteins of the skin, and regulates its hydration and sebum levels.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid – regenerates skin cells, and smoothens skins with its unique exfoliating ability.
- Hyaluronic Acid – keeps the skin well-hydrated by retaining more moisture, making the skin softer and suppler.
- Ubidecarenone Coenzyme Q10 – rejuvenates the skin as it aids in collagen production, and in a reduction of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Aloe Vera – known for its moisturizing benefits that are effective in treating skin inflammations, and enhancing skin elasticity.
- Bioperine Extract – improves the skin’s ability to absorb more acne-clearing nutrients.
Meanwhile, the main active ingredient in the Acne Treatment Cream is Benzoyl Peroxide, which helps in decreasing the amount of acne-causing bacteria in the skin.back to menu ↑
How Does It Work?
As mentioned, Acnezine provides acne treatment from inside out, with its Dietary Supplement and Treatment Cream.
Internally—through its dietary supplement, Acnezine works by providing the skin with the essential nutrients and helping the body get rid of excess oil, bacteria, and other toxins that cause the pores to clog. On the other hand, externally—through its topical treatment cream, oil and dirt are cleared from deep within the skin’s surface.back to menu ↑
Does It Really Work?
Acnezine really does seem a promising acne treatment, since it claims to fight acne through identifying its root causes from deep within to effectively solve the problem on the surface.
While Acnezine’s ingredients are mostly organic or plant-based, it is important to note that its cream treatment also contains Benzoyl Peroxide, which initiates the skin’s drying and peeling. Even though this substance is a common ingredient in most anti-acne creams, this may also be quite harsh especially for those with sensitive skin—and the face is a sensitive part of the body, to begin with.
Thus, it is still recommended to first consult with your dermatologist to properly assess the severity of your acne and determine safe measures to treat them accordingly.back to menu ↑
How to buy?