Neuro67: A Nootropic that Claims to Boost Your Brain (Comprehensive Review)
Low productivity, whether in school or at work, is usually linked to poor time management skills. However, this cause may also further stem from lack of concentration, short attention span, and other memory challenges. True enough, staying focused on a certain task has become difficult to do nowadays, especially with our mobile gadgets on one side, and the stress caused by several pending works on the other. As such, we may need supplements to help enrich our brain and its processing activities. An example of these is the Neuro67.
What is Neuro67?
Neuro67 is a scientifically-engineered brain nootropic consisting of active ingredients that boast of their respective brain-boosting benefits and properties. Neuro67 claims to work towards achieving healthy cognitive functions through:
- Enhancing mental focus and concentration, which enables a clear understanding of the presented information.
- Boosting the brain’s processing speed, which enables fast comprehension and quick response generation based on given information or situation.
- Reinforcing the brain’s defense system against unnecessary distractions.
- Improving the brain’s resistance against common effects of daily stress.
What’s in Neuro67?
Neuro67 is rich in neuro-enhancing ingredients that provide the brain with essential nutrients for optimal mental performance. Some of these ingredients have long been used in traditional Indian Ayurvedic medical systems, and have been scientifically proven to have substantial and beneficial effects based on various human clinical studies.
Neuro67 contains the following active ingredients:
- Bacopa Monnieri – increases brain chemicals that result in enhanced learning, thinking, and memory. It is also commonly used in treating Alzheimer’s disease and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), and in reducing anxiety.
- Gingko Biloba – a traditional Chinese medicinal plant noted for its cognitive enhancement benefits and antioxidant effects. Known for improving blood circulation, it is usually used for conditions brought about by reduced blood flow in the brain such as memory loss, dizziness, and difficulty in concentrating, among others.
- Huperzine A – aids in boosting levels of acetylcholine, which acts as a neurotransmitter that is released by the nerve cells to communicate with other cells in the body. As a result, this substance is beneficial for treating memory loss and other mental abilities.
- Panax Ginseng – contains active substances that are vital in promoting healthy cognitive functions and physical stamina. Research suggests that Panax Ginseng and Gingko Biloba work best together in effectively improving blood circulation.
- Phosphatidylserine – a fundamental component of the cell structure that plays an important role in maintaining cellular and mental functions.
How Does It Work?
Neuro67 involves a simple, yet comprehensive, 2-stage process, namely: the Cellular Process Stage and the Cognitive Process Stage.
The cellular process stage is where all the active ingredients work together to maintain the required levels of neurotransmitters in the brain, promote a smooth blood circulation, and avoid cellular damage. These processes are necessary for preparing the brain for further optimization.
By the time the brain reaches an optimal level of enhancement through acquiring all the essential nutrients, the brain will then be fully optimized during the cognitive process stage.
Does It Really Work?
In essence, it may be difficult to really measure the effectiveness of Neuro67, as with other supplements or nootropics. Neuro67 is only a nootropic that claims to enrich cognitive functions. As such, it is not a suitable substitute for any prescribed medication, nor it is intended to cure any disease.